Tasty And Delicious Bread Coins
We can make a lot of items with bread, like sandwich, toast, roast etc. Bread coin is one among them.
It is an Indo chinese fusion food. Bread coins are really nice to see as it is coated with sesame seed on top.
The bread is cut into the shape of coins and on top of it the veg topping is done.
It is said as Indo chinese fusion because the topping used is same as the baji, on top of the bread the bajis are applied.
The bajis are prepared with boiled potatoes. The potatoes are mashed well and prepared as same as baji.
This is one of the best snack for kids. So let us see how to prepare this tasty easy snack from home.
Visit our YouTube channel Creativo Voyage
- 10 Slice Bread Cut the middle portion in coin shape
- 2 Nos Potato Boiled
- 1 Cup Carrot Grated
- 1 Nos Onion Finely chopped
- 1 Tsp Soya sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Coriander leaves
- 1 Tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 Tsp Paprika powder
- 1 Tbsp Corn flour
- Sesame seed To garnish
- Oil For shallow fry
- In a pan add some oil and then put the mashed potatoes and grated carrot. Saute them well in low flame.
- To this add ginger garlic paste, salt, paprika powder, and soya sauce. Mix them well. Cook them for a minute.
- To this add coriander leaves and mix well. Turn of the flame
- To this baji prepared add finely chopped onion and mix well.
- Take the round shaped bread and on top of it spread the baji and press them well.
- In a bowl mix the corn flour and a little water.
- On top of the baji spread, brush the corn flour.
- On top of it sprinkle some sesame seed.
- In a pan add some oil for shallow frying. Fry all the bread coins.