Chicken kheema dosa
How to make Chicken kheema dosa
Chicken kheema dosa is one of the tasty non veg dosa. Dosa is a type of rice pancake.
It is originated in south India. It looks almost like a crepe. Dosa is one of the main food served in south India.
The main ingredient used to prepare a dosa is rice. There are two main divisions in dosa category, rice dosa and black gram ( Urad dal ) dosa.
A large variety of dosa is there in this two divisions like masala dosa, oats dosa, plain dosa, ghee dosa, palak dosa, ragi dosa, jaggery dosa, wheat dosa, uttapam and much else.
Carrot dosa is one among them. Now a days there are even chocolate dosa, pasta dosa, noodles dosa, and the trend setter metre dosa.
The black gram ( urad dal ) dosa is served with sambar and chutney. Rice dosa can be served with any curry like veg or non veg.
The chicken kheema dosa is prepared with normal ghee roast dosa topped with chicken kheema masala. Lets see how to prepare tasty kheema dosa.
Visit Our Youtube Channel Creativo Voyage
Chicken kheema dosa
- 2 Cup Raw rice
- 1 Cup Black gram ( Urad dal )
- 1 Cup Cooked rice
- 1 Tsp Fenugreek seed
For kheema masala
- 1 Cup Minced chicken
- 3 Onion Finely chopped
- 3 Tomato Finely chopped
- 1 Inch Ginger Chopped
- 6-8 Cloves garlic Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Chilli flakes
- 1 Tsp Pepper powder
- 1 Tsp Ginger paste
- 1 Tsp Garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 Tsp Garam masala powder
- 1/4 Cup Coriander leaves Finely chopped
- Salt As required
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- Soak all the ingredients for the dosa prenight.
- In a blender, blend the soaked ingredients to smooth paste by adding 1/2 cup of water.
- In a bowl add the minced chicken and marinate it with pepper powder, ginger paste, garlic paste and some salt.
- In a pan add some oil , to this add onion, tomato, ginger and garlic and saute well. Cook in for 3-5 minute.
- In a blender add this onion, tomato mix and blend to smooth paste.
- In a pan add some oil and then add onion and tomato paste.
- To this add minced chicken and saute well. Cook it for 2 minutes.
- To this add kashmiri chilli powder, garam masala powder and some salt. Mix it all well. And cook for a minute.
- Finally add coriander leaves and saute well.
- In a dosa tawa apply some oil and pour dosa batter, spread and flatten it like a crepe.
- When it is cooked well apply some butter or oil on top and then add chicken kheema masala on one half.
- Fold the other half of dosa. Chicken kheema dosa is ready to serve.