Ice cream is a type of sweetened frozen dessert item. The name ice cream is derived from iced cream.
Ice cream are made from fresh milk or cream and it is flavoured with any spice such as cocoa or vanilla.
There are many varieties in ice cream now a days. Any fruits or nuts can be used for making ice cream.
Different type of flavoured coloring are also used for making ice cream. Ice creams are served for eating with a spoon or licked from edible cone (wafer cone).
Ice cream can also be served with some other dessert items like pie, sundaes, milkshake, ice cream cake and baked items like brownies or baked Alaska. Now lets see how to prepare simple and tasty chocolate ice-cream.
Visit our you tube channel Creativo Voyage
- 2 Cup Whipping cream
- 1/4 Cup Powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- Almonds Chopped (to garnish)
- Chocolate syrup To garnish
- In a bowl add whipping cream, cocoa powder and powdered sugar and beat well with an electric beater till hard peak
- Refrigerate it for 7-8 hours
- Take two scoops and garnish with almonds and chocolate syrup.
- Any flavoured color can be added to whipping cream to make different varieties of ice cream.