Lokum is one of the tasty turkish dessert. This is prepared with milk. This is really easy to prepare. Pasha lokum is filled with nuts and coated in desiccated coconut. This gives a rich feeling and make the dessert really tasty.
Lokum is almost the same taste of custard. Lokum can also be prepared in rolls. We have roll it really softly.
The dessert is really soft and delicate. So there is chance of breaking, we have to roll it with intense care. Now lets see how to prepare this tasty easy delicate turkish dessert.
- 1/2 Litre Milk
- 2 Tbsp Corn flour
- 2 Tbsp All purpose flour
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Butter
- 1/4 Cup Almonds Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Pistachio Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Cashew nut Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Pomegranate
- Desiccated coconut
- Vanilla essence
- In a pudding tray layer desiccated coconut without any gap.
- In a pan add milk, sugar, corn flour and all purpose flour. Mix them well
- After mixing turn on the flame and keep stirring constantly.
- Add butter and vanilla essence to this and keep stirring still thickened.
- Pour this to the pudding tray on top of the layered desiccated coconut.
- Garnish it with all the nuts and pomegranate.
- If required we can garnish using jam of any flavour and then add nuts on top
- We can also use whipping cream for topping
- While rolling lokum we must be very careful and slow.