December 22, 2021
Soup is a type of liquid dish served as starter. At some region soup is served as main dish. Traditionally soup is prepared from chicken broth, or vegetable broth. A different variety of soup is available at present. Almond soup is one among the varieties. It is very easy to prepare almond soup. Now lets see how it is prepared.
- chop some almonds fine and blend the remaining with milk in a blender.
- In a pan add butter and heat it. Saute the chopped almonds in it.
- Add flour and saute till fried.
- Add the milk mixture and mix well.
- Add water gradually and stir continuously till no lumps remain.
- Bring to boil and stir continuously.
- Turn off the flame add some salt and serve warm.
Share this Recipe
Author: Jessys Flavour
Filed Under: Soup
Tags: Almond, Almond flour, almond soup, Almonds, Easy, Main course, Soup, starter, Sweet, sweet soup, Tasty, Yummy