Tasty and delicious ring roll
Ring roll is one of the tasty snack item prepared with beef fillings. It is same as a spring roll. The ring roll are prepared with dough. Spring rolls are Asian food item. These are generally seen in Asian countries. Spring roll are of various types, like chicken spring roll, vegetable spring roll, sweet spring roll, bounty spring roll, and much else.
Spring rolls are made with thin sheets which is available ready made in market. We can also prepare spring roll sheets from home. Home made spring roll sheets are much tastier. Home made spring rolls are made just like a pan cake.
It is said that during olden days thin pan cakes are filled with cabbage and other vegetables which is later transformed as spring roll. It is also said that spring roll is a seasonal food which is eaten during spring season and so it is called as spring roll. This roll can also be prepared with dough made from home. Lets see how to prepare tasty ring roll .
- 250 g Beef Cut into small pieces
- 1 Tbsp Paprika powder
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Onion Finely chopped
- 1 Tsp Ginger paste
- 1 Tsp Garlic paste
- 2 Tsp Green chilli paste
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1/4 Cup Coriander leaves Finely chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Garam masala powder
- 2 Cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dough and mix well. Kneed them well.
- Marinate the beef pieces with paprika powder and salt.
- In a pressure cooker add the marinated beef and some water and cook them.
- In a pan add some oil and fry the cooked beef pieces.
- In a pan add some oil, add onion and saute well. To this add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilli paste, and the fried beef piece and saute well.
- After a minute add coriander leaves and garam masala power and mix well. Fillings ready.
- Take the dough and roll it like a spring roll sheet.
- Fill the beef masala at one edge and roll it till half of the sheet.
- Make some cuts in other half and roll it again.
- Deep fry the ring rolls in oil.