How to make snow pudding
Snow pudding is one of the easiest and simple pudding with just three ingredients.
The main ingredient used is egg white. This pudding is prepared by steaming the creamy texture obtained from egg white.
This pudding get its name by its look. It look like a white snow. It is very soft and delicate pudding. It tastes like meringue cookie.
The ingredients is also same as a meringue, so this pudding is also called as meringue pudding.
Now lets see how to prepare this easy pudding.
- 4 Egg white
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla essence
- Sugar To caramalise
- In a bowl add egg white, beat them with egg beater in low speed.
- Gradually add sugar one portion at a time and keep beating.
- Add sugar in three portion.
- Add vanilla essence and beat till it become stiff peak.
- In a pan add sugar and caramalise it.
- Take a steel mould add the caramalised sugar and spread it all over the mould.
- Put the beaten egg white to the mould.
- Cover and steam it for 10 minutes or till it get cooked. Snow pudding is ready.
- Can avoid caramalizing if not necessary.
- Grease the mould with butter before pouring the caramalised sugar
- with a stick check whether the pudding is cooked. The stick will come out plain if it is well cooked.